This fall I will be offering the full National Guild of Hypnotists certification course in hypnosis/hypnotherapy. Students who complete the course will be certified by NGH and qualified to practice hypnotism professionally. The course is 100 hours of instruction, including roughly 80 hours of classroom time and a minimum 20 hours of between-session assignments and observed practice. Topics covered include:
- When, and when not, to use hypnosis
- Lots of inductions, deepeners, and emergings (of course!)
- Forming effective suggestions
- Handling abreactions
- Advanced hypnotic techniques including:
- Age regression
- Parts regression ("parts therapy")
- Time line
- Specific approaches to the most common requested therapies:
- Smoking cessation
- Weight loss
- Stress management
- Basics of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), including how to integrate NLP and hypnosis together
- How to start, manage, and grow a professional hypnosis business
- How to teach an adult-ed style self-hypnosis class
- Since I am only offering this distance learning course to the erotic hypnosis community, we will be able to include additional material that is not part of the NGH standard curriculum, if you get my meaning.
My class will be offered online as a distance learning course. We will "meet" online for 10 class days, scheduled on 5 non-consecutive weekends, using a web video conferencing service. In order to participate you will need a computer -- Linux, Mac, or Windows, though iOS and Android tablets may also work -- with web cam, microphone, and speakers. A good headset is recommended. You will also need volunteer "clients" that you can practice with, sometimes live and sometimes recorded. When you pass the final exam, which is practical in nature (you will demonstrate your skill by working with a volunteer), you receive a certificate from NGH identifying you as a Certified Hypnotist (or Hypnotherapist).
The tuition for this course is $1295 per student. Included with that are your first year's membership dues in NGH and a package containing the class manuals, sample promotional material, and DVD videos on practice building, promotion/marketing, motivation, and demonstrations from well-known NGH instructors. I may also add a couple of things to that package.
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get yourself signed up. As long as we have at least four I'll hold the class starting in mid September 2014. It's going to be an exciting adventure for everyone who participates.