The course is a 100-hour distance learning course in professional hypnotherapy. At the end of the course those who complete the final (a practical exam/exercise, not a written test) will become professionally certified through the National Guild of Hypnotists. NGH certification is the most widely recognized professional hypnosis credentials in the field.
Whether you've been hypnotizing people for years or aren't sure which end of the pocket watch to hold, this course will teach you how to be a successful professional hypnotist. Topics covered in the course include:
- Setting the stage for success with a good pretalk
- Twenty different hypnotic inductions, each of which gets dissected and explained
- How to know if you've got enough depth for what you intend to do
- Basics of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and how to incorporate NLP into your hypnosis work
- Proven strategies for dealing with the most common client issues, including
- Smoking cessation
- Weight loss
- Stress management
- Helping with fears, phobias, and anxieties
- Hypnotic pain management
- Tips and tricks for giving live presentations and demos
- How to start and build a successful hypnotherapy practice
This is serious professional-grade training, but -- largely because I don't have to rent a physical classroom -- the tuition is only $1295, which includes your first year of NGH membership dues. Email me to get on the student mailing list and find out more about it.