Tuesday, March 10, 2015

NEEHU 6 preview

NEEHU 6 is almost here, and it's going to be awesome.

This year's NEEHU features an expanded schedule, with classes all day on Friday as well as the usual Saturday and Sunday.  With more class slots to fill, the organizers have been exerting themselves to get new topics on the schedule and new presenters into the fold.

My contribution to that new-blood effort was to take on some co-presenters.

  • Fraulein Fuksalot will be joining me for Erotic Hypnosis 101 (Saturday 10am).  She will bring an experienced bottom's perspective to the class.
  • Calamity Brain will be my co-presenter for Your Hypnotic Self (Saturday 11am).  She is a self-taught hypnotist who became professionally certified last year as part of my inaugural NGH training class and brings a lot to the table.  
  • For Kinky Human Tricks (Friday 2pm), I'll be sharing the stage with AmHypnotic (aka "Connecticut Pete"), Lex of Entrancement UK, and probably a number of demo volunteers.
Aside from these, I'll be doing a few classes by myself still:
  • The Art of Teaching Hypnosis, Friday at 11am
  • Subtle Suggestion, Saturday at 2pm
  • What's Depth Got To Do With It?, Saturday at 6pm
  • Induction Swap Meet, Sunday at 3pm
I'll also be doing Mentored Trance Practice sessions on Friday at 4pm and Sunday at 10am and participating in the Writer's Roundtable on Sunday at noon.  

This is actually a pretty light schedule for me, which means I'll have more time than I usually do to take in other peoples' classes, socialize, and be available for people who want individual coaching or play time.  I'm looking forward to that.

See you in Hartford!

-wg

No comments:

Post a Comment