Sunday, July 20, 2014

MEEHU Recap: Saturday

For my first time at any EEHU, I was still up at the end of the play party.  Then I took the time to write yesterday's recap post, which made for a very short night.  Still, I managed to wake spontaneously 15 minutes before the alarm was set to go off; I took that as a cosmic nudge.

Downstairs in the breakfast area, the MEEHUvians were stirring.  I grabbed some eggs and made the rounds, saying good mornings and catching up with people.  Some time after 8 the meeting room was opened for us and, thanks to a misunderstanding with the hotel staff, the actual, intended MEEHU breakfast was served.  Oops!

Then started a very long, busy, happy day.  The room was packed for Erotic Hypnosis 101, and I was delighted to see a majority of the faces were people I didn't know or recognize -- newbies!!  I just love seeing the proof that this community is still growing.

During the 101 class it hit me that while I'd arranged to have a box of print copies of Mind Play shipped ahead for sale, there was no central vending table at MEEHU -- people were vending from their own rooms.  Which was fine, except that I wasn't going to be in mine 90 percent of the time.  SweetGasp saved me by very kindly adding my books to her vending area.  I so owe her a thank-you gift.

After the 101 we segued into Your Hypnotic Self.  Same room, many of the same people as 101.  It was substantially the same as the online class I presented in May on Hypbook, but I added a dash of NLP to help switches make the transition between top and bottom headspaces.

A free period at noon gave me an opportunity to wander and mingle with the people who weren't in classes.   I chatted with a few people and then slipped into Sleepingirl and Lady Mesmer's subjects roundtable to offer moral support.  I was joined by Dr. Cunning Linguist, who was getting to know the community.

At lunchtime I found Lee Allure and we plotted our afternoon session on dual inductions.  Then it was time for a mentored trance workshop.  Something like 40 people gathered to participate, but only one of them -- my friend Rita -- was an experienced hypnotist.  We, did some general questions and answers and then Rita helped me move through the group advising and coaching.  I ran into a group of people who had not actually had their first trances, either giving or receiving, yet so Rita ended up doing a lot of the circulating while I worked with the first-timers, teaching them the simple hand-drop induction.  The workshop went incredibly fast; I was actually about to start an induction on another first-timer when HypnoMaestro came in to point out that time was almost up and we needed to clear the room for the next class.  I gave the couple I was about to work with a virtual rain-check and moved on to my favorite class, Kinky Human Tricks.

Kinky Human Tricks is like a mini improv show; every time I do the class it is new and different, depending on the volunteers I get and the mood of the room.  This room was packed -- there were people standing in the doorway -- and the people playful, which is an awesome combination.  I started with my favorite "PLEAsuuuuuuuure!" trigger using a volunteer, and while I was establishing and exercising that trigger someone else, on whom I'd demonstrated that trigger at NEEHU, started writing too.  Her subconscious had apparently decided that it would be fun to re-activate the old trigger that had ended with NEEHU.  Spontaneous things like that are SO much fun!

We did some puppet play, using a teddy bear provided by Daja to control a pair of volunteer puppets, and moved into memory play.  A round of Pop Quiz led to Daja coming up to demonstrate the Blank trigger and the hypnotic teleport.  I love doing demos with Daja; her natural playful brattiness brings out mischievous side and we play off each other so well.  It's exhilarating and fun every time we do it.

Autumn HypnoTy made the supreme sacrifice of volunteering for the demonstration of my (in)famous Five-Point Palm Exploding Orgasm Technique.  Which was good, because I'd owed her a hypnotic orgasm at NEEHU and didn't get a chance to make good on it.  We can now mark that one Paid in Full.  ;^)

When KHT ended, there was an extended break before the next classes, which gave me some time to work with.  Daja brought someone to see me who wanted to try a confusion induction and asked me to do the honors; of course I was happy to do it.  Then I ran into my raincheck couple from earlier and took care of them, too.  Finally, I grabbed the NovaPro and took it to the Rainbow Room, where HypnosisEnthusiast was finishing up his hypno-improv workshop.  We set up the machine in DreamElf's room, and I gave her some instruction on how to use it and a sample "ride" of her own first, but I had play dates and really couldn't spend the evening babysitting the Nova Pro.

By the time I was finished, it was well into dinner time.  I grabbed some of Mephki's delicious pork ribs (no, not Mephki's actual ribs, you pervs!) and actually found Mephki herself in the lounge area eating.  Mephki is so busy at an EEHU that finding her sitting still is almost as common as a legitimate Bigfoot sighting, so I happily plotzed down near her so I could catch up with her.   We were joined by MissIsis and Dr. Cunning Linguist, which made for a delightful and relaxing dinner group.

The play party had already started, but I owed my love Dani a phone call so I was late to the party.  I had a couple of tentative "let's do something together" arrangements, one of which never came to be, and in the process ended up doing several more impromptu scenes with people, some coaching for a new hypnotist working with an experienced bottom, and then dropping in on DreamElf to find a hypnotic free-for-all in progress as a half-dozen people rapidly dropped, triggered, and messed with each other in a delightfully chaotic fashion.    She put the Nova Pro to very good use, which gave me a nice, warm, happy feeling.

I popped into the Red Room because I thought I'd seen Lee Allure there, but I was mistaken; the lady I found there looked sufficiently like Lee at a distance, but was one of the many first-timers at MEEHU.  And as it happened, she had not been hypnotized by anyone yet and really wanted to experience it.  Of course we took of that, and then talked about setting up a possible visit to Iowa to do a group class for them.  That would be fun to do.

At this point I'd been running nonstop for about 17 hours, talking for most of that either to a group or in hypnotizing individuals.  My voice was starting to go, and my body wanted to drop.  I said goodnight to the die-hard folks still wandering the hall and, now that this post is done, I'm going to finally let myself go to sleep.

A happy, contented, holy-crap-did-I-hypnotize-a-lot-of-people-today sleep.

-wg


No comments:

Post a Comment