Sunday, October 26, 2014

More weekend coolness!

Sleepingirl's and my visit to Amherst went delightfully well -- so much so that I fully intend to return to Amherst next year.  They are a great group of people.

We had a fantastic turnout at The Society for my NLP and Hypnosis class, which was a further-developed form of my "Subtle Suggestion" class.  It was great to reunite with dear friends that I see far too infrequently, and to start hatching a few plans for the interval before NEEHU 6 in March.

As it happens, I'm squeezing in one more appearance while I'm in town.  One of the people who came to class tonight invited me to be a guest on Valley Free Radio for tomorrow morning's "Kickin' It for Peace, Culture, & Education" show.  The show runs from 8-10am Eastern time; I will be on during the 9-10 hour talking about erotic hypnosis and NLP.  The station streams online, so if you aren't in the Florence, MA area you can listen through the website.

-wg



No comments:

Post a Comment