Friday, June 19, 2015

Upcoming Appearances

The new book is out the door, and now so am I.  The next few weeks are going to be very busy, in fun ways.

First up comes Dark Odyssey: Fusion.  I've been invited to teach 4 classes in erotic hypnosis at Fusion this year, so I'll be there for most of the 4-day weekend.  My new friends at Passional Boutique will have copies of The Mind Play Study Guide for sale at their vendor tent.

Next comes TESfest over the July 4th weekend.  I won't be able to be there, but there will be a lot of awesome erotic hypnosis going on courtesy of ZanyMo, MrDream, and others they've recruited.  There will also be copies of Mind Play and The Mind Play Study Guide on sale there thanks to TES being so wonderful.

Then, July 9-11, it's off to Chicago for MEEHU 2.  I'm teaching a bunch of classes there, some for the first time, and of course I'll be signing books for people on request.

I'm really excited about all of this and looking forward to seeing as many of you as I can out there.

-wg

1 comment:

  1. Firstly thanks a lot for such a wonderful post. I would like to know more about such topics and hope to get some more helpful information from your blog.

    Thanks
    Hypnosis Michigan

    ReplyDelete