Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mind Play launch party


The Eulenspiegel Society (TES) Hypnokink SIG in New York is sponsoring an event to celebrate the launch of my book Mind Play: A Guide to Erotic Hypnosis on Saturday, July 27th at 440 Studios in New York City.

My friends Mephki, MrDream, and ZanyM are organizing the event.  I'll be presenting material from Mind Play including some Kinky Human Tricks, and I will also be demonstrating the famous Seven Plus or Minus Two confusion induction.  We'll have paperback copies of Mind Play on hand and I'll be signing copies as long as people want me to.

TES is asking $8 for TES members and students, $10 for affiliates, and $12 for non-members to attend the event to help defray their costs for the venue and support staff.

More details when we nail down the plan the rest of the way.  Until then, check out the FetLife event page for the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment